You’ll be happy to know that I’ve managed to kick my Kefling habit. It was incredibly hard – took days and days of intense therapy to get to the root of the issue. Actually, I just finished the game. Once you build the castle, the game is over. The Keflings graciously invited me to keep playing and to customize the kingdom, but the thrill is gone.
There’s a guy I follow on Twitter, @MyVogonPoetry. He’s a punster and likes to come up with funny book and movie titles. For instance, he came up with “Two Half Men” and “Shireviver” for Hobbit TV shows. It got me thinking. So I’ve come up with a list of songs for moms. Enjoy!
- Welcome to the Jungle Gym
- I’m Grouchy and I Know It
- Red Sippy Cup
- Someone Like You (to Mop the Floor)
- Walking on Legos
- Pocketful of Saltines
- All I Wanna Do (is Take a Nap)
- Before He Pees
- Baby, One More Time Out
- You Give 3-Year-Olds a Bad Name
- I Want Coffee
- Smells Like Kid Spitup
- Nice Nice Baby
- My Dessert (You’re Never Gonna Get It)
- Momma Said Knock It Off
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (ok – no changes there)
- I’m Too Sexy For Those Mom Jeans
- Achy Breaky Back
And the ultimate Song for Moms: My Heart Will Go On. Yeah, I left it alone. What of it? You sing along when it’s on the radio. You know you like it.
What songs would you add?